- Dont require shell account on server.
- No any changing on firewall configuration to cause posible security weakness.
- It is platform independent.
- It can operate on
all operation systems and web browsers that have support
- Its usefull for dump and load
operations on large databases.
- Support for all posible SQL query sentences.
- Fastest command interaction with server. Thanks
- Auto select© function similar to behaviour of
*nix terminal window.
- Detailed help for console commands (type help
- Command history. Remembers previously entered
commands (use up/down arrow keys).
- Full customizable interface with CSS support.
- Allows to log commands to text file.
phpMySQLConsole (PMC) is a web based MySQL
command shell. PMC aims to be a web shell has same and more
feautures and functionalites of real MySQL Shell.
Integrating of PMC to any web application is very easy
and dont need any firewall construction to access. Its
completly http based.
MySQL command prompt for user to type their commands with some
usefull functionalities such as *nix like select-copy and
command history which can be used arrow keys. Then other
important part is PHP command interpeter run on server side.
This is a PHP script run on PHP and MySQL supported server
console via XMLHttp request and print out results to